Updated: 24 March 2017
We plan to publish articles ahead of the items of Assembly Business listed below. Such articles will usually be published towards the end of the week beforehand, although in some cases this may be later.
The articles are intended to inform the debates Assembly Members hold in the Siamhttps://assemblyinbrief.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=5832&action=edit#br (Plenary) and may also be of interest to stakeholders. They are in addition to any other articles we publish on topical issues. (Where they have already been published, articles are hyperlinked below for reference.)
- Debate on the General Principles of the Landfill Disposals Tax (Wales) Bill (Debate scheduled for 21 March 2017)
- Debate on the External Affairs and Additional Legislation Committee report on the implications for Wales of leaving the European Union (Debate scheduled for 22 March 2017)
- Debate by Individual Members on Marine Planning in Wales and the potential of the blue economy for Wales (Debate scheduled for 22 March 2017)
- Debate: The Review of National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (Debate scheduled for 28 March 2017)
- Debate: Stage 3 of the Land Transaction and Anti-avoidance of Devolved Taxes (Wales) Bill (Debate scheduled for 28 March 2017)
- Debate on the Children Young People and Education Committee Report of the inquiry into statutory advocacy provision (Debate scheduled for 29 March 2017)
- Debate on the Petitions Committee Report on a Petition on Ovarian Cancer (Debate scheduled for 29 March 2017)
- Debate: Tackling Fuel Poverty through the Warm Homes Programme (Debate scheduled for 04 April 2017)
Articles relating to previous debates can be found on the Plenary page of the blog. (This is accurate as far back as May 2016.)
Information on the schedule for Plenary can be found on the National Assembly for Wales website.