Updated: 04 April 2017
We plan to publish articles ahead of the items of Assembly Business listed below. Such articles will usually be published towards the end of the week beforehand, although in some cases this may be later.
The articles are intended to inform the debates Assembly Members hold in the Siambr (Plenary) and may also be of interest to stakeholders. They are in addition to any other articles we publish on topical issues. (Where they have already been published, articles are hyperlinked below for reference.)
- Debate: Tackling Fuel Poverty through the Warm Homes Programme (Debate scheduled for 04 April 2017)
- Debate by Individual Members on the ‘fourth industrial revolution’ (Debate scheduled for 05 April)
- Debate: Diabetes Services in Wales (Debate scheduled for 2 May 2017)
- Debate on the Children, Young People and Education Committee’s inquiry into the Education Improvement Grant: Gypsy, Roma and Traveller, and Minority Ethnic Children (Debate scheduled for 03 May 2017)
- Debate on the General Principles of the Trade Union (Wales) Bill (Debate scheduled for 09 May 2017)
- Debate on Stage 3 of the Public Health (Wales) Bill (Debate scheduled for 09 May 2017)
Articles relating to previous debates can be found on the Plenary page of the blog. (This is accurate as far back as May 2016.)
Information on the schedule for Plenary can be found on the National Assembly for Wales website.