Updated: 25 September 2017
We plan to publish articles ahead of the items of Assembly Business listed below. Such articles will usually be published towards the end of the week beforehand, although in some cases this may be later.
The articles are intended to inform the debates Assembly Members hold in the Siambr (Plenary) and may also be of interest to stakeholders. They are in addition to any other articles we publish on topical issues.
- Statement by the Cabinet Secretary for Education: Education in Wales: Our National Mission – Action Plan 2017-2021 (Statement scheduled for Tuesday 26 September)
- Debate on the Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee report: On the right track? The Rail Franchise and South Wales Metro (Debate scheduled for Wednesday 27 September)
- Debate: The White Paper on proposals for a Welsh Language Bill (Debate scheduled for Tuesday 3 October)
- Debate: The Rapid Review of the Welsh in Education Strategic Plans 2017-2020 (Debate scheduled for Tuesday 9 October)
- Debate on the Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee report: Taming the traffic: The impact of Congestion on Bus Services (Debate scheduled for Wednesday 10 October)
- Debate on the External Affairs and Additional Legislation Committee’s report on the Implications of Brexit for Welsh Ports (Debate scheduled for Wednesday 10 October)
Information on the schedule for Plenary can be found on the National Assembly for Wales website.